Plant Attendorn

History

  • 1916 Foundation of Josef Muhr, Attendorn, Federnfabrik
  • 1920 Entry of Ludwig Bender as co-prorietor and re-naming of company as Muhr und Bender, Federnfabrik
  • 1936 Establishment of a department for tension and compression springs
  • 1954-1958 Construction of a new cold rolling mill and establishment of an apprenticies workshop
  • 1970-1980 Construction of the production facilities for tool shop, valve springs, stabilizer bars and suspension springs
  • 1976 Reconstruction of the administrative building, Headquarter of Mubea Group now
  • 1993 Spin-off of divisions disc springs and clamping elements
  • 2000 Change of the commerical register entry to Muhr und Bender KG
  • 2004 Spin-off of division suspension to Mubea Fahrwerksfedern GmbH
  • 2006 Spin-off of division engine components to Mubea Motorkomponenten GmbH
  • 2011 Spin-off Tailor Rolled Blanks GmbH

Facts and Figures

  • Headquarter of the Mubea group with 1200 employees
  • Apprenticeship program with 71 technical and 19 commercial apprenticies
  • 49 Co-op students in cooperation with different German universities
  • Internal development possibilities at the Mubea Academy
  • Social responsibility project "Mubea helps" in cooperation with Welthungerhilfe